Innovative Financial Institutions:
- Doorways to Dreams - Doorways to Dreams
(D2D) Fund works to expand access to financial services, especially asset
building opportunities, for low-income families by creating, testing and
deploying innovative financial products and services.
CME Housing Futures - A good idea that needs a jumpstart.
- Center For Financial Services
Innovation - The Center for Financial Services Innovation develops and
distributes real-world tested research and strategy, provides funding to
promising companies, and facilitates cross-sector business collaboration.
- CFED (Corporation for Enterprise Development) is a non-profit that expands economic opportunity by helping Americans start and grow businesses, go to college, own a home, and save for their children’s and own economic futures.
Virgin Money US - Virgin Money US facilitates interpersonal loans by acting
as a mediator between borrower and lender, formalizing all aspects of the
process and offering both parties access to services and assurances previously
available only through lending institutions.
- The Hastings Center - an
independent, nonpartisan, and nonprofit bioethics research institute founded in
1969 to explore fundamental and emerging questions in health care,
biotechnology, and the environment.
Enterprise Ethics - provides a forum for the examination of ethical issues
in business and technology, offering archived columns, weblogs and discussion
- The Mortgage Professor - Good advice
for mortgage borrowers.
- Society of Quantitative Analysts
- The Society of Quantitative Analysts (SQA) is a not-for-profit organization
concerned with the application of new and innovative techniques in finance.
Jonathan Reiss is the Vice President of the SQA.
Current Projects Publications About